• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

skin rubbing red raw

salski
i too get these on boobs and down there had them ages b4 getting checked out GU clinic said folliculitis prescribed anti biotics and heypresto gone they come back if not had period for couple months or if stressed so had couple lots of anti recently dr pres antifungal cream too to ease the soreness I too have scars obviously i can only see the ones on the boobs but know have them down below.

TALC a huge big NO NO, it clogs the pores up even more. Hope it get better soon know how painful they are just had one right on the end of my flap (oh er misses)
I'm just well in few mins going to try the boots laser hair removal system as dr said that it might help.

Cream is better at helping with the friction as it glides whereas the talc just cloggs and goes bity

Well thats my opinion and the advice fron the cons and dr it works for me

xx

i have always used a unperfumed deodrant in all my nooks and crannys as long as the skin isnt inflamed and seems to keep things pretty much a bay

i have suffered with fungal infections under my bust and in my groin for 21 years the best thing i have ever used and stikll use now is canesten HC it helps with the pain within a day its really good but you need to get it from your drs .. i have been using it for20 years and would use anything else hun. if you get it a lot ask the dr to put it on repeat for you .

Sal, have you ever tried getting some 'drawing ointment' from the chemists?

Ive never used it but my mum always goes on about it for putting on spots and boils to draw out the infection. Ive tried having a look online and I cant find much info about it but I think its an old fashioned thing.
Ichthamol Ointment I think its called.

i asked the lady i saw about sudacream and she told me no, she said canesten cream so i went to the pharmist (lloyds, inside the centre) and i bought the lloys antifungal cream and i have only used it for one day and the redness has completly gone, still a lil tender but apart from that cleared up great, still using the cream just to make completly sure, i use baby powder talc johnsons when i come out of the shower but always wash my lady bits using a PH balance wash from avon xx

Sudocream is the cure all for everything, trust me! My ex sister in law even put it on spots on her face lol...

I suffer with sweaty betty top of the legs occasionally which can get quite raw n sore. Sudocream sorts it really quickly, never bothered with talc at all......

I always found that making sure I am completely dry in my creases and folds after a shower or bath keeps the problem under control.

I never rub the area with a towel, I pat it dry and use my hair dryer on low setting to make sure the area is dry.

In the hot weather/summer (when we get any) After bathing, I find great relief from lying on my bed,, starkers,, with a fan blowing on my bits/areas. Then before I get dressed, I use a small amount of talc (sensitive and un-perfumed). I only use sensitive shower gels and soaps. If I use anything perfumed,, OHHHHH wow, within hours my skin is red raw and weeping.

On the occasions I do have a flare up. I use either canestan or sudocrem and this clears it up within 24 hours.

lanacane anti itching gel has been fab for my abdomen, where it rubs against my stomach. I also pat rather than rub with towels. In fact, after a shower I usually wrap myself up in several towels and just let them soak up the water rather than rubbing at all.

Hi, I wash with an antisceptic soap and damp dry with a towel then either put sudocrem on (or magic cream as its called in our house!) or I have also found Germolene to be fab, especially if you are in pain as it has anaesthetic in it as well as antisceptic - worth a try xx

I get this under my boobs and belly all the time. Have tried everything over the years but found the best thing for it to be athletes foot powder, hope this helps

Sue xxx

under the boobs has to be dove spray, great stuff.

Femfresh powder its talc free,talc and perfume will irritate.Sudecrem or cortisone 1% cream.Dry with a hairdryer after your shower,in your belly button too!

Back