• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Referrals Do we believe what we are told?

carol.s

I went to the gp today and asked about being referred to North Tees or James cook as their waiting lists are shorter.

I was told by the doctors secretary that the bariatric depts in both of these hospitals are part of Sunderland.

news to me:rolleyes:

I'm NTGH and have been told that patients have been taken on that were approved in Sunderland.

Don't know about JC.

Lots of things changed with the introduction of the new rules in April.

Thanks Mrs Z.

The secretary did say to telephone choose and book to change my appointment to North Tees.

I don't think they are Carol (but I could be wrong) that's just the way the surgeon was speaking to me when I had an endoscopy and he found out I was going to Sunderland for surgery xx

Awww that's brill! Good luck! Just seen another of your posts on a different thread & i got the wrong ntgh! I'm at north TYNESIDE xx

Yep! How long between your seminar & getting a date?

Mine took longer than most as I had to halt it for a while and get my gall bladder taken out.

Referred in December. First seminar two weeks later. Dietician seen in January. March saw surgeon. May had my endoscopy and pre-op check and got my date for 15 September.

Back