• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Regrets

- I still miss chocolate desperately but I'm too scared to eat it after the angelgate lol

All in all, I think its getting better and better - but really, when people say it isn't the easy way out - it isn't!!

Angelgate - Love it!:D
The easy way out?? Last person that said that to me didn't half get a gobful, the ignoramus...

SO glad you're feeling more positive. When you get a bit down, sit yourself down and make yourself think of the positives, of which there are many and you'll discover them for yourself!

Just thinking - you can buy sugar free shakes online (lowcarbmegastore; avidlite) that whip-up into 'puddings' very similar to Angel Delight. Come to that you could try a Cambridge or other VLCD shake pack mixed with mix-a-mousse to make a sugar free pud - if need be you could add more liquid to make it softer.

If you can tolerate this kind of pud you'd be boosting your nutritional intake by a long way!

I've just sat here giggling like a loon over ribble! I'm so using that from now on lol

Thanks for all your posts peeps its really good to know you're not alone in this roller coaster ride x

emmakc said:
I've just sat here giggling like a loon over ribble! I'm so using that from now on lol

Thanks for all your posts peeps its really good to know you're not alone in this roller coaster ride x

Lol.,,glad I made you laugh x

Back