• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Relationships after big weight loss

Serapis Bey

Hello

Just wondering if anyone here has started a relationship *after* large weight loss.
If you have saggy skin, did you feel vulnerable undressing in front of your new partner? How did you deal with this?

Btw - I'm not referring to those who have lost weight while with their partners. Addressing those who met partners *after weight loss

Thank you xxx

Sarnie

Hello

Just wondering if anyone here has started a relationship *after* large weight loss.
If you have saggy skin, did you feel vulnerable undressing in front of your new partner? How did you deal with this?

Btw - I'm not referring to those who have lost weight while with their partners. Addressing those who met partners *after weight loss

Thank you xxx
I'm not in a relationship and this is the main reason why, I've always hated my body because I was so fat and ashamed, for me I can't see that changing anytime soon even though I've lost 14 stone now, I don't feel any different about wanting to show my naked body to a man. Yet I know this isn't right. How do you feel about it?