• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Researching...

D'oh! I hope you weren't too disappointed :( roll on next week :)

Yes and no. Disappointed as I was looking forward to it, disappointed because I had geared myself up for it and relieved so I didn't ache today!

You can ache next week instead :)

So, am ready for ballet tonight! Let's try again!

I'm a bit stiff from leading the indoor campfire, yesterday, at Beavers... Heads, Shoulders Knees and Toes is the culprit and I'm a little stiff in the backs of my knees.

Tomorrow, however, I'm expecting to be unable to walk!

I'd say break a leg but please don't! Have a fantastic time instead :)

WOW!

I thoroughly enjoyed that! But, I think I am going to need to wear several bars and also use silver tape to fasten down my wobbly bits for any jumps!

I kept up, and managed the jumps. Loved it!

I also saw the owner, who used to take the jazz and musical theatre class and met her son - he's 4 months old :D Awww :D

I'll be back next week. And, if I haven't the confidence to move into the beginners class in 6 weeks, met two girls who are on the fundamentals course for the 3rd time, because it's building up their confidence etc!

I am soooooooo going to ache tomorrow!

WOW!

I thoroughly enjoyed that! But, I think I am going to need to wear several bars and also use silver tape to fasten down my wobbly bits for any jumps!

I kept up, and managed the jumps. Loved it!

I also saw the owner, who used to take the jazz and musical theatre class and met her son - he's 4 months old :D Awww :D

I'll be back next week. And, if I haven't the confidence to move into the beginners class in 6 weeks, met two girls who are on the fundamentals course for the 3rd time, because it's building up their confidence etc!

I am soooooooo going to ache tomorrow!
Really please you enjoyed it and finally got to dance again. Hope you are not too sore :rolleyes: x

So, ballet went well. Out of 6 sessions, I missed 2. last week wa the last session of the course and there was me, one other person and the tutor there, which was lovely. She said you couldn't tell that I'd missed 2 sessions :)

I've signed up (just need to pay) for the next one, which starts next week. It's the same course again but I don't feel brave enough to go into the normal class yet. This time it's 5 weeks instead of 6 but I can only make 4 because I'm going to the theatre next week. Had a lovely chat with the teacher beforehand too, as there was only us two there until bang on starting time, and mentioned surgery etc and she didn't bat an eyelid, which I was pleased. I just don't like the jumping as I have too much skin which moves!

Back