• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

"Return to Slender"

RoseA

Just received my copy in this morning's post !
From www.bariatriccookery.com

It has good eating advice for WLS peeps at all stages, lists of essential ingedients to keep in your kitchen cupboard, and some scrumptious looking recipes. I recommend pre-oppers buy it as it will really help you prepare. I can't wait to try out the recipes !

Thanks Rose. x

Thanks Rose.
I just put my order in on Amazon..not in stock,but I am in no hurry....(or should i say the waiting list is in no hurry lol)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Rose, I ordered mine last night after reading your post yesterday :))))) xxxx

Thanks Rose
after reading your thread the other day i ordered it and mine also arrived this morning :)
I shall be swatting up now.
Thanks
dawn x

Thanks will check it out :) xx

Just ordered my copy. :)

I'm so impatient. I'm going to check my finances later and then order one......... because i'm worth it :) xx

Thanks Rose, I will certainly be looking into getting a copy... love and thoughts coming your way xxx

I ordered this last night after having a look at the website and it arrived this morning. Well done Royal Mail hahaha.
It is very informative and there are some fab recipes.

yes very informative - think its more for pre oppers or new ops though....recipes are good.

I think it's suitable for everybody and I will certainly be referring to it regularly.

I ordered this last night after having a look at the website and it arrived this morning. Well done Royal Mail hahaha.
It is very informative and there are some fab recipes.

Hi Jan-that was quick!

Can I ask where you got yours from?
-or anyone else who got theirs by return post-
I don't expect it's available in WHS!

:)Thanks

hello rose,

Im interested in buying this book too,as I have my op in 2 weeks,can I ask you or anyine who has this book are recipes easy to follow?

thanks

Wow fab book got mine this morning.. only ordered it yesterday!

Have put an ice cream machine on my birthday list... I love ice cream & to make one thats full of protein.. delish!!

Wow fab book got mine this morning.. only ordered it yesterday!

Have put an ice cream machine on my birthday list... I love ice cream & to make one thats full of protein.. delish!!

can anyone tell me where they ordered it from???
Please:)

can anyone tell me where they ordered it from???
Please:)
HI.
You can order it direct from the web site(follow roses link)
I ordered mine from Amazon but there out of stock at the moment....so I will get an email soon when back in stock...but then I am not in a rush to get it...
if you wanted it sooner I would go direct to the web site.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back