• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Revisioners please share your success stories

Roccosmummy

Us revisioners have a new place to go. Thank you admin.

As a soon to be revisioner from band to bypass I'd like to read some inspirational success stories. I keep hearing revisions tend to have slower results. Please tell me otherwise?!?!

I revised from band to sleeve and couldn't be happier. I am now a healthy bmi and feeling great. I haven't found my loss since revising slow at all. Best decision I've ever made.

Brilliant thread, thanks admin :)))

I've had band, lost six stone, happy down to size 16. NHS gave me meds that basically wretched up my band n had to have it urgently removed. Followed by putting all weight back on immediately. Now waiting to have by pass or sleeve ( I favour the sleeve) at Luton in next year. Just about to start my milk diet for a month to lose 5%. Here's to all revisioners
Love to hear your stories, especially your success :)))) .

Us revisioners have a new place to go. Thank you admin.

As a soon to be revisioner from band to bypass I'd like to read some inspirational success stories. I keep hearing revisions tend to have slower results. Please tell me otherwise?!?!

Whoop whoop !

I revised from band to sleeve and couldn't be happier. I am now a healthy bmi and feeling great. I haven't found my loss since revising slow at all. Best decision I've ever made.

Tell me more please? How long, where etc xxx congratulations Hun xxx

Brilliant thread, thanks admin :)))

I've had band, lost six stone, happy down to size 16. NHS gave me meds that basically wretched up my band n had to have it urgently removed. Followed by putting all weight back on immediately. Now waiting to have by pass or sleeve ( I favour the sleeve) at Luton in next year. Just about to start my milk diet for a month to lose 5%. Here's to all revisioners
Love to hear your stories, especially your success :)))) .

Sorry favour the by pass, deeerrrrrrr, I've gone bovine!

Look at this fir a re birth thought provoking tattoo !!!

image-2634652001.jpg

I had a band in May 2006. Worked brilliantly and I lost 6.5 stone, going from a size 30/32 down to a 16. Very happy. Maintained for 3 years. Suddenly it tightened up overnight and I lost 1.5 stone in 6 weeks through being sick all the time. Felt wretched. Had to have a total defill and put on 3 stone in 3 months. Spent the next 3 years having countless fills and defills but could never get my restriction right again. Piled on another 2 stone. Revised to a sleeve in November, have lost 2 stone. Weightloss is quite slow but I am happy to take it slow. Good luck xxx

I had a band and it was fantastic but it slipped just when I did not want it to happen so started at 31st when band removed I had lost 7 stone them put 3 back on whilst waiting for my bypass as could not be done at the time as my Bmi was to low to meet criteria
But now 12.5 stone one year later all went well and find the bypass better but do miss my band sounds silly but I do
Good luck to anyone having a revision
My friend has had a bypass with a band as it is suppose to help in the long term
Well good luck to all
Mark

With there was a tick or like button on here :)

image-4161045938.jpg

Hoping to get back to my banded weight or less if I have revision surgery this year :)

Hoping to get back to my banded weight or less if I have revision surgery this year :)

Super photos. Thanks for sharing :)
I have the same hope as you. I'm gutted that I'm starting again after 10 years and much of those living the slim life. I do however feel lucky that I'm finally getting the revision I need.
I refused to be fat and 30 and I wasn't! Now I refuse to be fat and 40..... I've got 3 years to get slim and back in shape whatever it takes and fingers crossed I will stay that way unlike before.

Here's to a successful and healthy 2014 and beyond for us all.

I revised from band to sleeve in August 2013 as my band was leaking and I had already had port revision once. I am so happy with my sleeve and have lost 11 stone in all. Jackthelass helped me decide to go for when she did it just before me and am very pleased it was the right decision for us both!!

Back