• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Revisioners please share your success stories

You look fabulous Jo!

thanks! I lost 8 stone with some (a little) help from the band but gained 2 stone in 3 months when it broke when out running. I still need to lose another stone but hoping a tummy tuck and thigh lift next year will get most of that off! Love my sleeve!!! it's just so much easier to deal with than the band!
Wowzers Jo. Great achievement. There is hope after band! :)

Channel five all night fat programmes. Just watched slim to fat again. That's me!

Hi, I had a band 2and a half years ago, never ever found proper restriction, as 0.5 ml took me from no restriction to full on over full with all the horrible side effects. Finally gave up the fill/ defill merry go round and had my bypass and band removal on the 13th Nov, lost 3st 5lbs including the pre-op diet and finding such a big difference now. It's great, I can only eat small amounts, I am eating mostly protein and a few veggies and feel really well. Delighted with results so far, fingers crossed it stays as good x

I had a band in 2009 lost 3 st. Gained 2 st. Had a bypass in September and have lost 5st. Very happy

Re my revision journey....Weighed again today, in at 18s 2.5 pounds. That's 16.5 pounds lost in 5 days on milk diet! Phoned Luton to ask if I could be brought forward for my appt. to see the surgeon which is now 3rd feb. I've lost more than my 5%. Receptionist said no , I asked to speak to the bariatric nurse to discuss with her. Many assertive reminders later, she agreed to get me phoned to discuss ! Got a phone call back n more assertive discussions later agreed to make me do two weeks on milk diet n then i have to get gp to weigh me n fax them with my weight so they can decide if I can be seen early or not n if there is a cancellation for an operation imminently. So I had to be firm, as dr haslam told me to be, but i got a response. If I don't have the operation in the next month, it won't be until the summer,due to April hols, so fingers crossed please :)

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

Fingers crossed for you. Oh and always be firm;-)

Will be getting weighed n getting drs to fax hospital on Tuesday :))

Thinking of you Hun as we go hand in hand thru this next stage. I can't wait to hear that your on the losing side n well. Mine will happen, I hope, just don't know when yet xxxx. I've gone from 19.5 to 17s now, shows how much rubbish I had stored. You very obviously had less rubbish to dump :) thinking of you xxxxx

Good luck today Victoria :))) thinking of you xxxxx

Feeling chuffed with myself that I have lost 1.5 stones of rubbish in two weeks:) Hospital gave me 6 weeks to lose 1 stone. Only gone n done it in 1/3 time for 50% more!!!! Must show I want to be back to the pre poorly Ali surely ???

Got an appointment with the surgeon for this Monday 20th coming!!!!! Whoop whoop. Lets see if we can be done in time for hols mid april, or if I need to have surgery in the summer. Oooooo fingers crossed please :) xxxx staying on the milk diet in case he can squeeze me in :)

Back