• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roch

cah-ching

Nice to see you around babe! x

You're looking fabbo :)

Ah thanks CC how r u doing girl long time no chat and r we ever going to meet up and girls ur making me blush :) well yes i have been hiding away from the world as my health has not been 2 good, its funny as when we have our op`s we think "the weight is going to drop off us and our health is going to improve big time and its all going to be hunky dory " but boy oh boy that is so not true for so many of us.
I have now lost just under 13 stone :) but my health got worse, my doc thinks its down to all the abuse my body has taken over the years and now externally my body is paying for it.
I have severe osteoarthritis of both knees and was told even a 65 yr old would not have so much wear and tear on their joints, i have torn discs and severe sciatica, this just made me so depressed and to add to it all my tummy sits half way between my thighs and knees, my boobs way past my tummy and i am disgusted when i look in the mirror as i am the person who did this to my self, and the infections are horrendous.

One good thing is that my team said i need to lose just over 3 stone to be referred for my plastics so that def put a smile on my face and was in a way a light at the end of the tunnel for me. Unfortunately when i am down i just hide away, i know its not the right thing to do but its just how i cope with things, but i am trying to rectify that and start posting and not hiding.

Its my 43rd birthday on Monday and not doing sod all lol but one thing that def put a smile on my face is that the last time i weighed in the 15`s i was about 17 so that really feels good.

Well girls off to do some housework, boy my life is sad lol, ty again CC and the rest of the crew, take care and hope u all have a good weekend xxxxx

I am really glad it looks positive for plastics for you further down the line a little. I understand how you would not fancy posting but I hope you will lean on us a bit more now we have caught up with you.
It sometimes just helps to get it all out in print and lots of us are in similar situtaions and can empathise and cheer you along xx
It does lighten the burden to share it xxxx

You are getting there and you are doing something positive to heal yourself and regenerate yourself and though the going is tough for you, with every day that goes by where that weight is coming off you, you are freeing yourself from what has held you back xxx
I'm still a long way from my end goal too and same age as you...we're just going to keep on trucking and one day we'll be able to feel good about ourselves and proud that we got out of the trap of all that weight x

Back