• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roll on xmas 2018

Hi I'm sat here waiting for my bypass surgery and preop date. My case notes were to be discussed last Monday or Monday just gone. I'm excited and rush to the letter box everytime I hear it lol. Been told surgery will be september/October so by Xmas i will hopefully, be well on my way to being able to walk properly and getting rid of my cpap machine.

Maria61

Hi I'm sat here waiting for my bypass surgery and preop date. My case notes were to be discussed last Monday or Monday just gone. I'm excited and rush to the letter box everytime I hear it lol. Been told surgery will be september/October so by Xmas i will hopefully, be well on my way to being able to walk properly and getting rid of my cpap machine.
Welcome and good luck xx

Bling Babe

Welcome, good luck and time will fly, keep in touch x

Sarnie

How exciting for you. The time will fly by. Good luck x

Irene44

Hi Sally and welcome x. Oh exciting times hun keep posting x

vicky jenkins

I think time will fly by, I'm sure my Postman thought I wanted more than my mail while I was waiting for a date, in the end I got a cancellation so found out by phone.
Now is the exciting time, let us know when you hear anything x

Irene44

Thank you I will. Need someone else to talk to as I'm driving my friends up the wall!

Ditto I have no one else babe. This is most definitely my life line xx