• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

runny poos..

Mandy hassam

hi all, had my band done one week ago.thought i had got away with the runs but no such luck. feeling hungry for real food but only allowed fluid. any tips welcome.:kissass:

It is really difficult when you feel hungry. If your provider has given you a regime to follow you are best sticking to it - otherwise you could hit problems later down the line. What types of fluid are you having?

tranquil x

take care on the road to recovery. you have done the best thing x

hi maura. drinking slimfast, soup, squash, water, cups of tea. went out today with the grandaughter, made a picnic and i sat with my flask of soup. but to be honest it felt good being in control for a change, instead of food being in control.

In all honesty ive not been that hungry since my op. Ive been having innocent fruit tubes for breakfast, tomato soup for lunch and dinner most days.
How much soup are you managing to get down? and how long does it take you?

hi tam, i can do a whole tin in minutes. feeling no restriction at all, but might when i start sloppy food. dont no how much longer i can do the fluids.

hi mandy, i am 3 days post op and i feel like you. i am sore but thankfully back on my feet. at the moment all i have been taking is water, actimal and i had half bowl of soup yesterday, so might try for a slimfast today. my stomach is growling, poor thing hasnt know hunger in a long time lol. hows your weight loss going?
talk soon xx

Back