• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Salt?

Jamast said:
With all due respect fuffs - it's not about putting up with something that I am not keen on, it's about avoiding something that makes me violently sick!!

No respect needed. I was simply talking about myself

Maybe see if you can make your own stock if they insist on it. Just stick a roast chicken carcass in the slow cooker with herbs and spices and cook for a week (not really!). Should taste nicer.

Maybe see if you can make your own stock if they insist on it. Just stick a roast chicken carcass in the slow cooker with herbs and spices and cook for a week (not really!). Should taste nicer.

Thats another good idea - thanks x

I have to admit, stock cubes as a drink was new to me until I started this wls lark. However I hold my hand up and say the chicken gel stock pots taste like cream of chicken soup and the ham tastes like cream of bacon if made up with milk.

I have to admit, stock cubes as a drink was new to me until I started this wls lark. However I hold my hand up and say the chicken gel stock pots taste like cream of chicken soup and the ham tastes like cream of bacon if made up with milk.

I would have never thought of making them with milk - do they smell different when made that way. It's the small that starts me off even before I get to the taste lol

I will definately have to try that then

Basically make upto half pint with water and then top up to a pint with milk.

Back