• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saturday pre op appointment

smilergem

On my wl journey at last
Hi everyone, I know it's late, but getting myself organised for my pre op tomorrow at Taunton hospital, quite a long journey from me, about 3 hours :)
Just checking that I have everything I need to take, like repeat prescription for them to know what meds I am on etc.
I hope it all goes to plan, and that I will get my actual op date for about 6 weeks time, maybe in time for my birthday 13 June lol.
Anyway, once again I am going to thank everyone on this wonderful site, as I am gaining so much information and support, and it is so important to me.
Hope to report back tomorrow night on my return back down to sunny Cornwall and be reunited with my two springers who have gone into kennels so that we can make an early start tomorrow, and don't have to rush back in the evening.
Nite all xxxxx :chores016:

shazbrad

good luck hun hope all goes well and you get your date :D

Mixman

Good luck :)

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Morning jan good luck with today hun and wow ur op is going to be just round the corner thats fab. Have a safe journey and chat soon xx

liannos

good luck youll do fine xx

Cuppacocoa

wants the sunshine back!
Good luck for today Jan!

Cuppa xx