• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Second Fill - Hurrah

Majella

I had my second fill last wednesday and jeepers do I now know what restriction is:D but, and there is always one - I had my first PB episode (I believe) on Saturday, oh dear how scarey was that:cry:. So I have taken it really easy and weighed myself yesterday and I have lost 5lb since that fill which is brill. Thanks for all the tips on here as I have had to really draw on them as my eating has had to go to a different level now. I hope anyone who has just had their second fill is doing well and noticing the difference x

Yes take it easy, its such a big difference when your restriction is really good. All of the band rules definately come into play.

Happy losing! x

Well done on losing 5lbs a gr8 achievement, just follow the rules and listen what your body/pouch is telling you, wishing u all the best xxx

Thanks. Don't be disheartened Jayniemac you will know the difference when you get there. I know the hunger is a nightmare to deal with - keep the spirit up x

well done majella, had my 2nd fill 2 weeks ago and still have restriction. good luck x

Good luck Ladies, have my 2nd fill next thursday. Can't wait....first fill doesn't seem to have done anything for me

Back