• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SECRET SANTA

Hey Maz thanks loads for the trainer socks they are great
I have the stripped ones on right now they are nice.
hope you had a great day chuck xxx

Donna thankyou so so much for the fab gift

much love xx

Allie thanks for my gift its in pride of place with my other natural artifacts,hope you had a lovely day.Im looking forward now to the new year and getting my date.Spring should be 'my' time its my birthday at the end of March so hope I am done or nearly done by then!Maz x

Thank you so much Maz for the amazing bag of goodies... just what I needed and I love them all... I'm always painting my nails... so I just can't wait to try the silver varnish... I'm wearing red now... but may use a silver tip on my nails later... beautiful and thanks so much... I'm using my new mug too for my Yorkshire tea... thanks a million and to everyone else for sending their lovely cards, gifts and thoughts... love you all, more than you can know.... take care and enjoy Boxing Day everyone xxx

Oh thats great and a big relief you received it haha you're very welcome :) xxx

hey rosabel, a very big THANK YOU for my lovely pressies!!!!!!!!!!!!:D hope you had a lovely day :)

Glad you like it Maz its certainly linked to the Isle of Lewis. Emma thank you so much for the lovely bath bomb i'll be using it tonight and the chocolate puffers i have never seen them before, how nice to have chocolate that does no damage. Hope everyone had a great day xxx

ty for my pressie claire (endit) i plan on using that too my hubbys annoyment , ha ha xxx

LOL! sorry about not wrapping it up i wasnt sure of royal mails rules on sending gifts cause the last time i sent someone something wrapped they told me they couldnt send it? i dunno so i thought i better play it safe!

poor hubby :D lol

thank you so much to my sercet santa i love it.

haha, you're welcome :) ... thought it might come in handy in your neck of the woods!!

Bluediamond thank you so much for my pressie! I love the earrings and have worn them already :) xxx

Back