• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SECRET SANTA

Hello Angels... I've emailed our Maz and she'll pick it up at some point Chocolate... hope this helps.

Love to you all, as always xxx

Hello, so very sorry I didn't see your earlier thread... there was a closing date somewhere down on the thread I think it was at the end of November... so sorry about this... Maz has been organising and she must have missed your thread, as did I... hope this helps and very pleased to see you on the forum and wishing you a merry Christmas.... love and hugs xxx

thanks very much, i suppose it was my own fault i never read the whole
thread and only joined a few days ago but i have managed to find someone to send my pressie to so it feels great, i feel so included and thought for on this site it is great, you lot are great so pleased to have joined xxx

BlueDiamond said:
Blue eyes - just too let u know that ur little gift has been dispatched, would u be so kind too let me know when it has arrive and no peeking until xmas day lol - all the best and merry christmas - Julie ( buddy blue) xx

Hiya!
I'll let you know when I get it. Been in hospital till last Friday but I'm guessing from the day you posted this that it would only arrive this week anyway.
Thanks blue xxx and a very happy Christmas to you!

You are very welcome and have a lovely Christmas, glad Maz has been in touch... I knew she'd be on the ball... love and hugs to everyone xxx

right you daft lot! haha

something strange has happened.
i was meant to send to GG and I havent sent it yet, but shes received it already? hahaha

im confused to say the least!
whats happening?
did i think i was getting for the wrong person?
i wonder if the person sending to me, maybe sent to her by accident because i havent recieved mine yet?

i dont know!

lol.....something has gone wrong somewhere :D I sent Donna hers and she received it and I received mine from Bev so we have done ours ok :D XX

Maz sent hers very early so we are ok... and thank you for all your efforts, it's been such a lovely gesture.

Love and hugs xxx

Last edited:
This is the list I had
1.Maz
2.Bev
3Jacqui
4.Donna
5.Emma
6.Theresa
7.Kat
8.Angie
9Andrea
10.Rosabel
11.Nonesmoker
12.End it
13.Bluediamond
14.Blueyes
15.Emma and Alex
16.Allie
Allie posted to Maz
Chocolate came late so Maz will exchange with her so she isnt left out.
The big question is who posted to Allie?
Is Miss Marple out there?lol Maz x (Allie are you sure yours was from Emma and Alex?)

Last edited:
haha
its been cleared up :) the gift was from someone else.

i did keep my fingers crossed i had a little gift fairy following me round doing all my jobs for me..but that wasn't true.

blueeyes, i received your gift today. thank you! it was go under my tree xxx

Is everyone all sorted now...?

If any parcels go missing in the post and anyone is without, I'm more than happy to send an extra one if anyone's doesn't arrive...

Love you all and thinking of you xxx

I bhave sent mine to Emma, its in a big next bag no peeping till Christmas day hehehehe

Back