• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SECRET SANTA

emma&alex said:
right you daft lot! haha

something strange has happened.
i was meant to send to GG and I havent sent it yet, but shes received it already? hahaha

im confused to say the least!
whats happening?
did i think i was getting for the wrong person?
i wonder if the person sending to me, maybe sent to her by accident because i havent recieved mine yet?

i dont know!

I sent it on Monday hun. You should have it by now ??

hey there maz just a quick note to let you know i posted your pressie and card yesterday
first class so hopefully you should get it by the end of the week, hope you like it xxx

I'm pleased it arrived safe and not damaged.
hope you and your family have a great christmas
i know for one this will be my last amazing pig out christmas
as i will have my bypass next year. xxx

heya ladies i got mine off donna, its under the tree, i will send theresa hers tommorrow special delivery as i totally forgot due to manic moving etc ......... sorry xxx

Hi Rolanda (Theresa)

Thank you for my Secret Santa gift that arrived today - I have put it safely under my Christmas tree for only 36 hours..........................because then.............

it will be Christmas Day!!!!!!! Wahoooooooo!!!!!!!

:Christmas02r:

Thanks to Secret Santa - Looking forward to repeating the fun next year!

Merry Christmas One and All xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love and Kisses Kat xxxxxxx

Hope everyone is sorted now and everyone's parcels have arrived?

Sending love and sincerest thanks to Maz... my lovely parcel from you is nestled under my tree and it brings us all closer on Christmas Day.

Love and hugs to all you Angels out there xxx

Back