• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Seeing consultant and Salford Royal tomorrow - any advice

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hiya

I have my appointment at the Salford Royal tomorrow to see the physicologist and a member of Mr Ammori's team, anything I need to know, or ask do you think x

Just be yourself and be honest to them and to yourself about your eating habits etc. The psychologist is lovely and is there to help you get the most from the tool to help with your weight loss they are providing. personally i think the psychological input was the most crucial in helping me understand me!!
good luck and let us know how you get on. x

Hiya

I have my appointment at the Salford Royal tomorrow to see the physicologist and a member of Mr Ammori's team, anything I need to know, or ask do you think x

:)Just wondering how you got on?
Will you be able to get to the support meetings at SRH?x

Hiya i got on okay, have to have sleep apnea test on 20th then my surgery can be booked in, am having a by pass. Did you have to have the sleep apnea test? I would like to go but would be a 3 hour trip, so not sure, do you go to the meetings x

The sleep apnea test is standard. If they know if you have it or not it helps the anethesiest and also they put you in HDU post op just to keep a closer eye on you. But it by no means means you cant have the op.

I go to the meetings and have done from day one. they have been very useful getting to know other people and also there are always some of the team there if you have specfic questions or problems.

thanks hun, i will try go as would be good to see and talk to others. Do i go and pick the sleep apnea machine up and come home with it do you know?? just wish it was abit closer for me but want it done. I was showing my parents your post and how much weight you have lost, you had done fantastic hun, well done xxx

Am in north wales, so its nearly a 2 hour drive there, get machine, 2 hour drive back and the same next day, not sure what to do, will phone them monday to see x

2571041apbzdr816z.gif

mite be cheaper to stay over in a travel lodge for the night. if you did we could always meet up to pass some time. x

Yeah was thinking that, do u live by there hun xx

Ok hun, will have a look, do u know a hotel or premier inn, travel lodge near x

Back