• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight Management Course - Salford Royal

Hi Jacqui... got a feeling you may have been in the aisle of my row... I think I saw a lovely looking lady with a lovely haircut auburn/brown and an equally gorgeous looking young lad sitting with you?
I'm sorry, I missed your hubby...
I tried to catch Sally she left before the end... I think I said hello to you or at least smiled, but didn't know anyone...
I was so late arriving, I did my insulin in the bathroom, spoke to as many people walking in as possible, but didn't have time for a pre drink... but for sure next time.
I had my sparkly bag with me... wish I'd have said which I would have so I'll bring the same next time... a double hug for you Jacqui... saving last night's! I think I must have been one of the oldest there! A lot of younger people, a great turn out and it was lovely to see the American couple are they on here? xxx

Does anyone know the date of the September meeting please... forward planning... and I'm not going to be missing you all next time around!
Much love xxx

Yeah that was me :D Short hair, purply colour on it. Hubby was sat on the table beside me and son was sat on a chair ibn front of me!. I thought that was you! We didnt get to have a drink before but had one after. Nic is the american lady, shes lovely and shes on here, she posted a few days ago saying she had been quite unwell lately which is why she hadnt been on as much.
I will deffinately know you next time now. I think the next meeting is Sept 1st as they are the first Wednesday of every month.
I will be waiting for my hugs, I had some lovely ones last night off Allie and Karl! :D X

Awww Jackie, so near yet so far... I did see you and thought how lovely you looked. We must make arrangements next time, I was trying to spot people from on here and it was so difficult... I asked if anyone knew Jacqui in the corridor before I left... I was surprised at the turn out ! xxx

p.s. how did you know it was me? I always have something sparkly with me, but you couldn't have known that ! Much love xxx

I have seen a small pic of you on here, and I thought I recognised you from that. I wasnt 100% but I was going to come up and ask if you were Bev lol, then youd gone! There was a good turn out, Ive been about 3 or 4 times now and there are always new people there. Thankyou for saying I looked lovely :D you did too! We will make better arrangements for next time, leave no roon for error lol X

We certainly will precious :0)
xxx

Aww I missed the meeting. My hubby didnt get back from work till late and he drives me (I cant drive). So I missed it, I missed last months too! Im on holiday for the next one too. Its our 30th wedding anniversary and we are taking our family to Butlins................ after a few days away on our own - NO KIDS ALLOWED lol. So maybe see you all in October. xxxxx

Aww thanks Sue. I Live in Oldham but really wouldn't want you to go out of your way. After our holiday my hubby will try and bring me. But thnak you for the kind offer!

Oh wow thats amazing Sue! Id love to go with you then. I live near Lees! xxx

Back