• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SEX how long after the gastric bypass ??

judybrowneyes

yes i know everyone is different but a gestimate would be good?? if it is too personal then please private message me thanks Jude x

Have answered this one already today! It depends on what kind of procedure and how comfortable one feels. The basic rule of thumb has to be, if it hurts - don't do it or stop.

It's a bit like late pregnancy - adjusting and finding when & how is comfortable.

I think it was about a week post-op, apparently I am sexy when I am tired and in my pjs all day long! It really is only good if you are comfortable and don't have to work too hard.

Nic:p

I think it was about a week post-op, apparently I am sexy when I am tired and in my pjs all day long! It really is only good if you are comfortable and don't have to work too hard.

Nic:p

Hmmm... I reckon my OH has been talking to yours! lol!

4 days :) what can I say, I have issues with keeping my legs closed too long! Hence the ticker lol.

friend of mine had surgery at whittington and she said she had sex 10 days later .. would of been earlier if she had a willing participant lololol ...

you are all wonderful lol you made me giggle so much great advice eveyone good to hear hehehehe well they say exercise is good for you !!

My little leaflet from the hospital just said "...as soon as you are comfortable.." Zxx

Back