• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

SEX how long after the gastric bypass ??

you are all wonderful lol you made me giggle so much great advice eveyone good to hear hehehehe well they say exercise is good for you !!

sexercise is especially good after WLS if it gets your heart racing and breathing faster as then you know you will be using more energy and expelling that fat as spent energy as Co2.
get panting girl just remember in future when we see a big weight loss we will know what you have been doing.;)

Well I'm comfortable, when do I get some then????? pmsl.

:8855::8855::8855::8855:pMSL Paul!!!!

Lovely to see you on here again :D Thought this thread would prick your ears up!!!! PMSL!!!!!

BTW many congratulations on your huge weight loss mate!! Fantastic!!!!

XXXX

:8855::8855::8855::8855:pMSL Paul!!!!

Lovely to see you on here again :D Thought this thread would prick your ears up!!!! PMSL!!!!!

BTW many congratulations on your huge weight loss mate!! Fantastic!!!!

XXXX

Thanks hun, good to see you here aswell.
Your weight loss will be up there with mine soon ;):D

Thanks hun, good to see you here aswell.
Your weight loss will be up there with mine soon ;):D

Hope mine drops off as well as yours...........weight that is just to clarify!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

Where's your weightloss sticky gone???

I took the tape of, seemed pointless now my weight loss has slowed right down, the details are all in the side bar so I thought that would do.

I took the tape of, seemed pointless now my weight loss has slowed right down, the details are all in the side bar so I thought that would do.

Well you should stick it back on as you have done fantastic and its something to be proud of! ;):)

Thanks Jayne, your very kind. Youve done pretty dam well youself so far.

Well it may start slowing down as ive started eating now! But thanks :) Ive still got loads to go!!!!

Hey Paul, it doesn't matter if it's slowed or not, you are still a big loser hun! Pop it back on. Go on. You know you want to. And even if you don't, we do! :hug99:

Back