• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sharp pain near band

becky2123

Keep getting a sharp pain in my band this evening! It's worse if I stand up and feels very tight!
I'm drinking ok and I ate dinner no problem a few hours ago it's a strange feeling.

My periods due today so could that be linked??

Any advice would be very welcome x

Hi sorry no real advice but hope your feeling better soon, it might be worth asking your provider though

Keep getting a sharp pain in my band this evening! It's worse if I stand up and feels very tight! I'm drinking ok and I ate dinner no problem a few hours ago it's a strange feeling. My periods due today so could that be linked?? Any advice would be very welcome x

I have had two bands
I'm not sure how far on ur journey you are but some times if food got stuck in mine if have pain and best thing to do is go back to fluids for a day or two till swelling goes then pain goes. Hope this helps x

I've had food stuck before so I know it's not that but I've been lying down for a while and it seems to have eased off thankfully! Hopefully I'll be fine in the mornng!!

Thanks xx

Hi Becky

My band always used to react different at time of the month, I asked my surge once and he agreed this can happen.

Xx

Back