• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shaw Sommers in the News of the World

Big an Bouncy

mag.Anyone see it this morning?Shows some ladies,one 27st aged 30 and gives a good interview.Only a small amount of ops done anually on the nhs compared to private,so you can see why the journey is so difficult.Very interesting.Maz x

hiya maz yes i got the n o t w to see that article as my friend jen the lady over the page at the bottom with the blonde hair was in it she told me it would be in this weekend shes doin really well and is sooooo happy she got the op done lin.x

LOl, I just finish reading and came back online to tell you all. It was a really good read.

Thanks for posting that, interesting article! :)

Cuppacocoa xx

What a great article! He will be my surgeon and it was nice to see that he has done over 2000 procedures, gives me even more confidence that this might be the one thing that works for me. I still can't believe that I might be slim this time next year.

he is a wonderful surgeon and i watch Fat Doctor over and over again, everytime it is on i watch it even if i have seen it before ha ha a new series is due to start soon i can't wait i get so excited about my op when i watch them. I wish he was my surgeon he is so handsome as well

Back