• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what size?

bubblyangie

I started my journey at a size 32 and I was just hoping to get to a 16 but astounded to find myself in a 10-12 on bottom and 8-10 on top............it blows my mind but it is great that me and my daughter can share clothes!!!

jo86

You know what i would just love to blend in with the crowd!! But im tall so a size 14-16 would be great for me :)

Katkit1

Not going anywhere!
I had a lovely pair of jeans that fitted so snuggly that I felt really good when I wore them.

But I did`nt wear them for very long as they were a size10/12 as life was good and I was contented; then a few trials and dissapointments in life (20 or so years down the line and I have magically crept up to a 20/22 even a 24 at times.

These jeans I think the make was Pepe or some name similar sat in my wardrobe for years - then about 4 or 5 years ago I said to myself face it you`ll never get one leg into them again and gave them to a charity shop.:sigh:

Never thought back then that I would be able to even think about getting slimmer again.

So I guess my answer is to be able to get into a size 14 would be great; but to get into a 12 not that realistic these days..............but you never know!;)

Kat

I was a 24/26 back in February and I'm now in a size 14, although my 14 jeans are now too big for me. I'd love to be a size 10 but will be extremely happy at a size 12. x

jo86

You losers have done GREAT!! Me and my partner have 2 children and we want to get married 1 day but i wouldn't have thought it possible untill i was referred for surgery (no way wud i look anywhere near good in a dress). So i don't even want a engagement ring yet untill i lost weight lol but a size 14 weding dress i'd love :) getting all day dreamy here:8855:

Grace

Yep, I'm with Kay. I'm tiny at 4 feet 11and1/2" and very small framed. I'd love to be a 10 or 12.
I started out at a size26/28 and I'm now in a 20/22, 6 weeks post-op! So already 2-3 sizes down! Which feels fantastic.
As we walked PAST Evans today, my hubby said, "no shopping in there again!" it was the most I've heard him celebrate my weight loss and meant SOOOOOOOOO much to me!:D

bubblyangie

Girls don't be too surprised to find yourself smaller than you ever imagined, I am where I am now, but IF i do get my loose skin removed I can see me being an 8-10 on the bottom too, that is Mad!!

Oh and the person not wanting to get engagement rings yet, good move, cos my hubby bought me new engagement and wedding rings for christmas last year as I had not been able to wear mine for years, for being too fat, and then i did for a while and then they fell clean off!! Now ive lost more i may have to have the new ones adjusted they are getting loose again.....so holding off is a cheaper move....

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Im currently a size 16 and have been for ages. Pre op I wore very baggy elasticated clothes but didnt buy anything over a size 20. I know that as I get nearer to my goal (not far off it now) I will get to a size 14 and at goal a small size 14 or large 12. That will do me nicely :D

Lilypad

I started out at a fairly snug 18 but am now in a 14, I WILL be a 10 when I finish this journey. Well done to everyone one of us!

lisa x

is very happy!
Yep, I'm with Kay. I'm tiny at 4 feet 11and1/2" and very small framed. I'd love to be a 10 or 12.
I started out at a size26/28 and I'm now in a 20/22, 6 weeks post-op! So already 2-3 sizes down! Which feels fantastic.
As we walked PAST Evans today, my hubby said, "no shopping in there again!" it was the most I've heard him celebrate my weight loss and meant SOOOOOOOOO much to me!:D

My OH hates Evans with a passion..he reckons its scandalous to charge more for t-shirts ,just because they are bigger......he too has commented on how much more easy it will be to do clothes shopping....he said it when we was in asda and saw a t shirt for £5...(which would be £20-£25 in Evans)

As for my perfect size....I am 26 bottom and 28/30 top at the moment.I never thought about it..I try not to,I could see me becoming obsessed by what size I am/will be...
I think realistically I will have a lot of skin so I think 14 /16 would be realistic. but who knows ..what will be will be..

Bev

Hi Laura,

I'm around 5 feet tall and come from a family of tiny ladies... all aunts were only in as size 8-10.

Don't know what happened to me...

My largest size has been 26-28..

Currently in a 20-22...

I'd be contented in a 14-16....

Living in hope! xxx

Kerry Jo

I'm a size 22 top and bottom (fat evenly spead lol) I'd love to be a size 12, hopefully that drem will come true xxx

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
thanks everyone for sharing wat we all want to be, and well done to all u losers doin so well xxx

thinnerangela

I am 5' 3" (have been 5' 4 & 1/2") and was a good size 32/34.

Now I'm a 10/12!! except for jeans/waisted trousers and I have to have a 14 to fold all the skin in !!

I would have been happy at a 16 - so this is a BIG bonus

xxx

Last edited:

jo86

I was just reading a magazine tonight and something made me stop at the fashion pages i suddenly realised since i was maybe 13 i'd skipped these pages as what you be the logic and looking at these clothes?? lol sounds silly maybe its the few vodkas i've had that made me teary but i realised soon i can look in mags for the trends and they'll list the shops i could go to :)

Stellap

At goal at last.....
When I started on my journey I was a 22/24 and I dreamed of being able to wear a size 16 (didn't in a million years think I'd get any lower than that). I'm now a size 12 and feel comfortable and don't want to get any lower. I still have half a stone to lose but would like to stay the size I am as I can see parts of my body becoming scrawny - no matter how slim I am though I can't get rid of my rounded tum!! Loose skin has contributed to that so I've become resigned to the fact that at 47 I won't have a washboard stomach again - which is a small price to pay for good health. My OH says it doesn't notice at all when I'm dressed but I'm still conscious of it. Still, a size 12 is beyond my wildest dreams when I first started. I just bought 3 lovely jumpers down the market for a grand total of £15 and love sales now.