• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what size?

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
hello everyone hope u r well
i was speaking to a friend today who is a size8-10 well i was telling her about this site and about weight loss surgery and how ive got an appointment and why i wanna do it and things and she asked wat size i would like to be, i was like ermmm i dont know lol the thing is i wanna do this to be healthy to live a long healthy life and to enjoy my life with my children i aint thought about wat size i would like to be in the long run ok yea ild like to be able to walk in any shop and just pick someting up and fit in it but just never thought well i said to her a 14 will do she said all that just for a 14 well yea im a 24 now a 14 would be great
so the question is what size do u want to be xx

I started at size 32/34 and am in 18/20 now. Ideally for my height I would like to get to a 12/14. At my slimmest I was a 10 but that was when I was in my early 20's !

Anything 16 or under would be fantastic to me, still dont truly believe that ill ever actually be at that size though....
XX Dawn

I started at size 32/34 and am in 18/20 now. Ideally for my height I would like to get to a 12/14. At my slimmest I was a 10 but that was when I was in my early 20's !
that is a brilliant acheivement well done u xxxxx

I would be happy at a size 16 and ecstatic at a size 14... yup a 14 would do me nicely, Im 5ft 9 and currently about a size 24/ 26 but everything is elastic waisted

Well I started size 22/24 and am now a 16 in most clothes which I thought I would be happy at.

I can just about remember being a 14 so that would do me, but I must say I am happy with my body already.

aww im sure we will all get there soon enough good luck everyone look forward to seeing after pics of u's in ur 12-14-16's very soon xx

Well I started size 22/24 and am now a 16 in most clothes which I thought I would be happy at.

I can just about remember being a 14 so that would do me, but I must say I am happy with my body already.
well done mary ive gotta say u look fab love the pic of u and ur brothers and sisters the other day xx

I was a 24/26 pre-op, even had the odd 28 here and there. I always said that I would be thrilled to be a size 14 at goal, never expected to get anywhere lower than a 16 though. I am almost eleven months out from surgery and am 19lbs from my goal (10st) and am now a 12/14. This totally astounds me as I never even though the 14 was possible, let alone a 12!!! I imagine that by 10st (currently 11st 3lbs) I will be more like a 10/12 and if my body ever slinks down any further then it gets lower...though I seriously wouldnt like to be smaller than a 10. Get me eh...dont want to be smaller than a 10 when I used to dream of being smaller, but you know what I mean, I really dont think I would suit being very very tiny.
So yeah, your body may well suprise you, I never expected to get into such normal clothing sizes and it rocks!
Steph xx

You'll think about this a lot Laura. People will ask you how much weight you want to lose also....

I think it's just a case of plodding on and seeing where our bodies take us. I'd be happy in a 16 but lets see what my body says :) xx

As a size 30/32 I would be happy to be able to fit into a size which meant I could shop in more places! I guess under a size 24.....but I would ideally love to be a size 14 :D X

I was a 34-36 and am now a 18-20, wont settle till im a 12-14 which i think is a reasonable size xxx

When I started my journey at size 24 I would have been delighted to reach a 16. So I couldnt believe it when I reached 16's, then 14's then 12's... and I even have 4 or 5 items of clothing that are size 10 now, although I would still say Im a 12.

Im hopeful that after my plastics (hope thats not being too optimistic) that I will be a 10.

WLS is fabulous!

im just gonna let my body decide where it stops. would like to be 14 or if im lucky a 12, but im only tiny, so a 14 still wouldnt be 'slim', but if thats where i end up, so be it, ill still be happy.

Back