• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Shoulder pain

Paula1975

Odd question, has anyone had shoulder pain, well in-between the shoulder blades, it's slowly gotten worse over past couple off days, but seems to have been gradual since op.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I haven't had my op yet, but there seems to be a few people who have suffered the same.

I had terrible unbearable shoulder pain after my caesarean and the doctor told me it was due to the anaesthetic and wind- which after them telling me I heard from many other ladies all saying the same so maybe that's what it is?
Hope it gets better- peppermint tea and moving around helped mine x

I'm not sure it could be that 2 months out from op, I did have shoulder pain at the beginning, this however was at front, this now is at the back and between shoulder blades. If it gets worse I think maybe a visit to the gp. Thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Pain in shoulder

I am now 7 weeks post op I still get pain in my shoulder I just take pain killers. My gp has not said if there is a prob. But I am so glad I have had the op in 6.5 weeks I have lost 5.5 stones and I am made up ;)

Hi. I had my op in June but I get pain on my left shoulder when I eat too much. Not much help but just to let u know that everyone is different. I don't know of anyone else who gets pain on the left shoulder, it's usually the right shoulder. Check with your provider.

Back