• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sick after eating :-(

luckyla

This hasn't happened to me since I've been on solid food. I had a stir fry with rice, chicken pieces, courgette and some sweetcorn and vegetables in with the sauce. I had a tea plate size portion and left about half of it.
Shortly after I finished eating I vomited up thick saliva twice (with slight traces of food in it). This hasn't happened to me before and I feel a bit fed up :-(
I'm concerned I may have over eaten although I had such a tiny amount I don't think that would be possible!
Maybe something didn't agree with me?

Sounds like what happens to me when I accidentally eat too quickly, or forget to chew properly.
Not nice at all.
xXx

It's not nice is it hun, but it does happen and you've been lucky getting to not experience it until now. like lou said it's either eating to quickly or overeating. Was the dish quite dry? that makes a difference i've heard x

Poor you. Were any of these new foods? I have read that sweetcorn can be very hard to digest, and peas. I've had peas but as part of liquidised pea and ham sou so everything was very easy on the system.
I dread this happening but guess it will one day :(

Hope you feel better now

Hiya, Could maybe ate too quickly or it could have been the rice as it tends to stick together and comes out in a gloop (yuck,lol). All the best - Julie xx

Still new to me. But i believe it was due to me eating to quickly and not concentrating.
Feel better soon.

Back