• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Six weeks since op!

ChefClay

Hi friends - Been off site for a while concentrating on 'post op'
Weight coming off nice and gradual, exactly the way I wanted!
My body is telling me what I can or cannot eat, when I can eat and how much I can eat!
My best advice so far is listen to your body! Even though people mean well when giving advice, I realise that some people on this site can cause uneccessary scaremongering!
By all means take in what you read, but at the end of the day it is down to you and your approach to the future.
Lovely to be in touch with old friends and thanks to 'Liz' for organising the Xmas 'Do' at Sunderland Greyhound Stadium last night, an excellent time!

Regards - Paul xx

Very wise words Paul, all of our bodies are different and we need to listen to them even more now than we did before pre op! Pre op our bodies did us wrong, post op our heads can overcome our tummy's and do us right for the future....

Keep up the good work! How is Mrs Chef's journey coming along? x

Glad 2 hear all is going well xx

Well done Paul... great to hear you are doing well and for sharing your journey...

Great to see you posting... all the very best to you.

Love and hugs xxx

Glad all is going well xx

Nice to see you on here and glad all is going well.

Karen i really feel your getting a little sensitive over this, and jumping to conclusions, think how many are on this site, why think its you?... roll it off those shoulders sweets, its a virtual world we all come to on here, chin up hun, i feel your having a rough time of it x

Karen i really feel your getting a little sensitive over this, and jumping to conclusions, think how many are on this site, why think its you?... roll it off those shoulders sweets, its a virtual world we all come to on here, chin up hun, i feel your having a rough time of it x

WHOA! Just where did I say I thought it was about me?

I mean, lets ask the author. Was it?

You know what?

Stick this! I'm gone.

I/everyone was asked did we regret surgery. I responded yes and then was asked why (by you too Kelly).

I explained why and look what happens.

it was the way i read it, im sure it wasnt aimed at you x

but nothing i said was horrible karen, it was just my opnion thats all, i felt hurt at the statement that was said, about majority of pre oppers think post oppers are ungrateful for there ops if they moan......

that was exactly why i asked you, why you regreted it, im interested in the response because i want to hear the rough and smooth of it, ive said nothing horrible here karen

but nothing i said was horrible karen, it was just my opnion thats all, i felt hurt at the statement that was said, about majority of pre oppers think post oppers are ungrateful for there ops if they moan......

that was exactly why i asked you, why you regreted it, im interested in the response because i want to hear the rough and smooth of it, ive said nothing horrible here karen
Hi Kelly, what was all that about with Karen? Haven't a clue what she is on about? First time on the site for 5 weeks, obviously struck a nerve somewhere!! Anyway, sticking to what I said, certainly not making any apologies.
Great to see you are still doing well, note that your op should be about the same time as Bevs. Take care - Paul xx

Reactions: Bev
to be honest paul i havent a clue whats going on... im confused!!!!!!!! anyways more importantly glad to see your doing so well xx

Reactions: Bev
Very well done Paul, keep posting, we really do miss you! xxx

Back