• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Size 14!!!!!!

charliegirl

My god I have bought a pair of size 14 trousers and a size 14 top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How chuffed am I....they look tiny..........xx

Oh my god Charlie. I cant wait to be able to say that...

I did have a brief flirtation with size 14 when I lost my weight on CD two years ago and so I know how amazing you must feel right now.

Good on ya hun... and the best bit... you are still shrinking so they will be too big in a month or so!

wow that is fantastic if the clothes look tiny so do you!!!! whoooo
well done sooo looking forward to getting to that size!!!! soo plsed for u xxxx
kate

OMG CG thats fantastic, you must be over the moon. Soon be down to a 12!!!! i think i was about 17 the last time i was a 14

Thanks girls it is a wonderful feeling, whilst I had loads of size 16's I had only one pair of size 14 trousers. When I bought the top I thought it would not fit me right away but it does and it looks nice to!...still in some 16's but I know it wont be long before they are all 14's. Was a size 20 when I had my op...you will all soon be joining me...lol..xx

woo hoo...you go girl...i am still dreaming of being a 14 in the distant future...but i was happy last night when i got into a pair of size 22 (normal, not stretchy) jeans and did them up...mind you sitting down hurt a tad!!! when i started this weightloss journey i was wearing size 26 stretchy jeans...we will all get there in the end!!!x

wow congratulations !! what a fantastic achievement, well done xxx

That is great - must be a really great feeling!! You are now officially no longer plus size, can you believe that? A size 14 is considered a L/XL which is a standard size.

Yippie for you! Keep it up:):):).

Nic:D

Being a 14 means you can shop in all the decent clothes shops and fit into the sales bargains ! well done you I bet you are so chuffed.
Prinnyxxxxx

Erm Linda, ya minx, you only mentioned buyin a 14....ya never said ya got them on ROFL x x x

PRIMARK - Go run Go Now xxx
Fantastic babe
oh god what a thought size 14 I have never been one.
I went from school skirts to size 16 and they went up and up think I was a size 18 at 16 years old
Good on ya you skinny B*tch xxxx LOL

i was the same i was 15 stone as a third year at high school and through all my many diets i never got much lower than that. Can't imagine being any less, exciting but scary too.

Lol, good to see you ain't lost your sense of humour Linda x x x

PRIMARK - Go run Go Now xxx
Fantastic babe
oh god what a thought size 14 I have never been one.
I went from school skirts to size 16 and they went up and up think I was a size 18 at 16 years old
Good on ya you skinny B*tch xxxx LOL

:8855: you will get there soon chick...xx

Hey Charlie, thats excellent, oooooo if you could see my envy lol Really chuffed for you chucks. x

Back