• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Size 14!!!!!!

Wow Linda thats brilliant - just think not long ago u were fighting for funding and that has led to the new you that you are today. xxx

Well done Linda! Last time I was a size 14 I was an egg.

Erm Linda, ya minx, you only mentioned buyin a 14....ya never said ya got them on ROFL x x x

MB -

Hehe, with that logic I could by a size 12, problem is that the wouldn't go higher than my knees!!!

i'm in a size 8.........unfortunately its my shoes ROFL

Hey Charlie, thats excellent, oooooo if you could see my envy lol Really chuffed for you chucks. x

Allie its not long now and you will be losing too, its a lovely exciting journey and the best part of it all is I feel like a real woman and sexy and that then pours out in confidence....men will be quaking in their boots lol..xx

WoW! Well done!
I'm looking forward to being able to say that soon, so I'm so happy for you.

Thanks to everyone for their lovely comments and support, the skinny bird in us all will soon be out for all to see!!!...xx

WOW amazing achievement, well done you, must make you soooo happy!
Keep going, although a size 14 would be enough for me!
Sxxxxx

Thanks girls it is a wonderful feeling, whilst I had loads of size 16's I had only one pair of size 14 trousers. When I bought the top I thought it would not fit me right away but it does and it looks nice to!...still in some 16's but I know it wont be long before they are all 14's. Was a size 20 when I had my op...you will all soon be joining me...lol..xx

that's fabtastic - told you you were skinny!!!

Thats amazing you should be so very proud of yourself xxx

Thanks chick...it is only one pair though I am not totally in size 14's dont want to give people a false impression...xx

Back