• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleeplessness!

Has anyone else experienced sleeplessness after loosing weight or having a band?

I have always been a good sleeper, but since I've lost weight I find Im not tired enough to go to bed before midnight at the very earliest. It is not like me, because my 3yr old son is always up at 5am sharp every mornin and doesnt let anyone sleep thru.

He has a sleep in the day (i dont have the priviledge or feel the need).

Am I alone in this???
Take care R x

Nope not at all... its 1.15am and I still can't sleep

I often get up in the middle of the night and start doing jobs around the house.

Its really not doing me any good cause I feel shattered during the day but can't sleep cause I have my precious baby boy to take care of. I'm hoping its just something temporary.

I have to say I have much more energy now and I have had two nights were I could of stayed awake all night.....I have bought some herbal sleeping tablets for when this happens again as with working shifts I need to get my sleep when I am facing a heavy tour of duty....when I do sleep though I sleep really well, dont even get up for the loo now, and no I dont wet the bed lol..xx

I have had terrible trouble sleeping post op. i'm driving my hubbie mad!!! i have started taking some pills from the dr to help but as yet i have seen no improvement. not aware of any reason why the op would affect sleeping patterns but i maybe there is some link. would be interested to see???

Its good to know Im not alone in this. I think its down to extra energy for me. thanks for your comments ladies. I will mention it next tues when I go for my fill and let you know if they expect it. Take care of yourselves x

Hi

I to have problem sleeping, before the op I was always in bed by 10 at the latest and always woke up feelin gtired and like I hadn't slept.... I already take sleeping tablets and my anti-depresents which are suposed to help me sleep...... now i never want to go to bed, an dif i do I lie there for hours thinking why am i in bed!!!!!! drives me insane..........

Hi

I to have problem sleeping, before the op I was always in bed by 10 at the latest and always woke up feelin gtired and like I hadn't slept.... I already take sleeping tablets and my anti-depresents which are suposed to help me sleep...... now i never want to go to bed, an dif i do I lie there for hours thinking why am i in bed!!!!!! drives me insane..........

Sounds terrible. Thanx for your reply. I like my sleep, just wish i was able to do it more. Maybe this will wear off in a few weeks/months. Heres hoping x

Back