• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sleeved Louise June 2014

Louise65

Having read a lot of diaries and seeing how helpful and informative they are and also a good record of the writers achievements I thought Id begin one myself

I'm 48 years old been struggling with my weight most my adult life since having my first child 24 years ago. The most weight I've ever lost on my own was 3 stones but I soon put that all back on I just love food too much

I decided enough was enough I want to be healthy and happy again and the one thing that will bring me that is to be slim again. After initially thinking I would have the band I decided that I wanted a permanent solution and opted for the sleeve I knew it was going to cost a lot of money but I figured I'd spent so much money on diet clubs and other weight loss gizmos and gadgets that at least this time I would have a permanent tool to help me achieve long term success. So I had my sleeve done by Prof Ammori on 6th June. On the way to the hospital I knew that this was the last time I was EVER going to be this big again that thought certainly helped relax any nerves I was feeling.

I was 265lbs starting weight. Lost 12lbs on pre op diet. I am now 5 days post op and so far lost another 6lbs. Today (12 June 14) I weigh 247lbs. It's not been a walk in the park buts it's been a lot easier than I expected. I'm managing to get down the recommend 2000ml fluid per day and as of yesterday not had to take painkillers expect when I go to bed as I find that's the worst time for me.

Love all the inspiration I have got from this site and hope that I too can inspire someone someday ? xx

Back