• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Slow cooker and the Band?

I can feel a trip to Asda coming on... Slo Cooker and fruit juice...
What great recipe ideas - thank you all.

Who thank u very much for all this. Was debating should get one or not but thing it might be better than cooking in a casserole dish in the oven for hours :)

I did the chicken curry thing last weekend and ate it every night for 4 nights! It was yum but I think I'll leave that for a bit now. I should have frozen it but it was soooo nice :)
Fancy that corned beef stew of Tams...might do that this weekend :)

I was practically brought up on corned been stew, as 25 years ago corned beef was cheaper than meat! lol now its not! its even nicer if you add loads of lentils and pearl barley to it. i love it served with sweet pickles and red cabbage! ooohhh im salivating!

Im obsessed with slow cooking at mo! I seem to be able to tolerate the meat out of this better than anything else.
For bolognaise and chilli i find that frozen mince is brilliant. Asda do a lean one for about £2.50. Its free flow so all separate "strands".
Its so nice to walk in from work and smell tea cooking away. Depending on what's cooking all i need to do is cook some Veg or often we'll have aunt beside yorky p or mash. Lazy quite frankly but convenient and easy to portion out. Nom nom nom!!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Back