• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Smaller's victories

Smallerme

I only went ruddy ice skating today. I am so chuffed beyond belief at this. There's no way that 3mths ago I would have dared to do it. I'd have felt like an elephant on ice. Too scared of looking ridiculous or breaking the skates or myself on the ice.

I feel really pleased with myself. I don't want to be a sidelines mother. Definitely the right choice for me getting the sleeve.

Well done smaller a fantastic NSV brave you :). Not donned a pair of ice skates since my teens, 35 odd yr ago & believe it or not my skates still live in my mum and dad's attic hehe.

Fantastic nsv hun, well done!

Ah slid into my old jeans today and I might have left it a tad late to try. I can pull them down without unfastening them.

Oh and a strange one. My first stall and being unbothered by it as I know it happens and that it's not anything I did wrong. STS always felt like my fault pre-op and would end in a binge. So celebrating that weight loss is not linear, there will be stalls, there will be small gains but I'll get where I want to be in the longterm.

yayyyyy thats great Smaller :D. Its amazing how quickly these changes happen and we miss out on the inbetween sizes. Great feeling :)

Ohhh I have just been looking at a conversion chart and totally hadn't realised that I'm under 100kg! I am over the moon. Out of triple figures. :)

Brilliant hun :) xx

Fantastic hun :) ...but what's bouldering? :eek:

Ahhhh got ya lol
Sounds great fun :) xx

I went swimming today. I love swimming just felt too self conscious to go before. I didn't feel like the whale in the pool, in fact I didn't give it a second thought once I was in.

But I also did more than that which I'm proud of. I went to activate the 3mths cheap session card that I got from weight management but they wouldn't accept it as it was dated last year. I was going to the gym. I came home, rang weight management who are kindly going to send me another. Then I went back and went swimming instead :)

I'm going to the gym tomorrow too. Just using the local free sessions until my card comes through.

Really proud of myself for not just coming home and hiding away from it like I could have done. I was terrified walking through the doors this morning and the rejection didn't help that.

I went swimming today. I love swimming just felt too self conscious to go before. I didn't feel like the whale in the pool, in fact I didn't give it a second thought once I was in. But I also did more than that which I'm proud of. I went to activate the 3mths cheap session card that I got from weight management but they wouldn't accept it as it was dated last year. I was going to the gym. I came home, rang weight management who are kindly going to send me another. Then I went back and went swimming instead :) I'm going to the gym tomorrow too. Just using the local free sessions until my card comes through. Really proud of myself for not just coming home and hiding away from it like I could have done. I was terrified walking through the doors this morning and the rejection didn't help that.

Well done you!!! I love swimming too, but must admit haven't been since my op, but must get myself there!!! I have started tap dancing once a week - which I used to do when I was a child, and I LOVE it!!!!! Don't care what I look like, and there are a couple of larger ladies, but it is so relaxed, and makes me feel happy!!! Even my 8 year old son comes with me - a bit of " mum and son time" :)

Love sal xxx

Back