• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Snack ideas?

laurawls

Was banded 4th feb and have started solid food this week (feel more normal)
Looking for some healthy snack ideas? xx

I allow myself a couple of snacks per day. The afternoon one I keep to something protein or fruit based like light babybell, marinated tofu pieces, chicken, grapes, blueberries, cranberries or a glass of Trop 50 orange juice. My evening snack is my 'treat' - I have a few Special K crisps or a square of dark chocolate or WW korma poppadoms. X

ryvita or Melba toast or weightwatchers crackers with quark, sticks of crunchy veg with dip. Prawns with sweet chilli dipping sauce or chicken breast strips. Home made Vegetable crisps. Salad bowl. Celery with PB2.

Ryvita fruit one with PB2.

Slices of ham,

Greek yoghurt with honey.

I limit fruit but have one banana snack a week. I do sometimes have pumpkin and sunflower seeds.

Oh and carrot sticks with LF humas is another fav

Chilli prawns & lf hummus/carrot stix - individual snack portions in M&S......

Crab stix (make yr own dip, xtralite mayo, dash ketchup, splash Worcestershire sauce)
Laughin cow lite triangle
Dairylea dunkers

Xx

Chilli prawns & lf hummus/carrot stix - individual snack portions in M&S......

Crab stix (make yr own dip, xtralite mayo, dash ketchup, splash Worcestershire sauce)
Laughin cow lite triangle
Dairylea dunkers

Xx

Mmmmm away to markies today to get some sweet chilli prawns, nomanom. One wee tub does me a lunch and a snack! Haven't eaten crab sticks for years must try them again, used to love them!

Mmmmm away to markies today to get some sweet chilli prawns, nomanom. One wee tub does me a lunch and a snack! Haven't eaten crab sticks for years must try them again, used to love them!

I love the little individuals, especially on glorious day like this...it's almost alfresco food xx (give crabstix a go, I luv em & full of protein)

Back