• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so depressed today

cah-ching

I'm so depressed today. I can't bring myself to even head to the gym or anything.

I just want to curl up in a little ball until I die.

I always make wrong decision. I'm so deeply upset with myself about this band. I'm upset about life in general.

Heck I'm not even making any sort of sense. Nothing ever seems to go right for me.

May be I'll take a step away from this forum because it's hard to read about all this wonderful success and me not having any ... and God knows how hard I try :cry: :cry:

May be I'll be back in a few hours, days, weeks ... I'm fed up and I am tired emotionally tired.

Aw Im so sorry you are feeling so down, I know the feeling Ive been there too and its so hard to drag yourself back up! The only advice I can offer is not to isolate yourself from here or anywhere else, you might think it will help but it doesnt. You have friends here and they can help you through. We are all here for you (HUGS) XX

cc hun, i honestly think, that your not eating enough, and with you exercising a lot, its even worse, i dont tend to eat enough, and my weight stalled, i decided id make an effort to eat mor, and lo and behold, lost 4lbs in about 10 days. so i really think you need to try and eat more, just try it and see, youve got nothing to lose by trying have you hunu. i hate to see you like this, you give so much to everybody else, try giving something to you as well. dont hide yourself away, it will only make things worse for you. come and get some of the support that your always giving.
im thinking of you, and hope you can try and let us help. great big hugs n snuggles xxxxxxxx

It's sometimes good to just relax the mind, body and to rest...

Hope you can do this and start to feel better within yourself...

Love and hugs xxx

Hopefully I'll feel a modicum of hope soon.

I'm tired of this. I've binged today good and proper .. I've eaten two small bowls of granola, banana, cereal bar and 1/2 tin of big soup. I've got a piece of salmon in the steamer.

Aaaaaaarrrgh I wish I had someone here I could talk to. You peeps are great but it is just so blah.

Anyway thanks for your wishes. I'm going to curl up. Totally disillusioned. :cry:

please don't go, I really enjoy reading your threads.......and babe, what u have eaten today does NOT constitute a binge xx

are there any groups locally you can attend and chat with people and experts?? Your supplier give them a shout and say its not working where is my after care??? Play up dont let this beat you darlin xx I stayed the same 2 weeks running if it helps xx

Oh my little darling big cyber hugs flying your way.

and now way have you binged. xxx

I ate a whole packet of vimto bonbons today thats really bad and it was just because I hadnt lost weight so happens to all of us I am a pig though obviously!!

cc, thats hardly binging huni, but you might have eaten more than you have been recently, and you never know, it might have kick started you into a loss again. please try not to feel so despondent, i just wish i were nearer to you, i think you need arms around you right now, and i know there are plenty of arms on here that would love to be around you trying to comfort you. i just hope that you start tofeel better soon. great big hugs that i wish were real ones for you. xxxxx

CC hope that you can pick yourself up and feel better soon. Please dont go . . you have been a big help to me on the exercise front as well as making me laugh. Read your 'Jacob' thread earlier and was giggling to myself!

Sending you a big hug and hope that you feel better soon. xxx

Hay if you want to talk about this PM me and I'll let you have my number. Its sometimes good to talk this stuff through with someone who is not as close to it.

I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad and i know having us here is not quite the same as having someone to talk to face to face. Rest assured though we don't want you to go anywhere and we will be here for you anytime. Sending you lots of hugs to help you on your way to better days xx

Cah-ching i'm so very very sorry you are so down about your surgery and understand completely how although you can be pleased for others success you must get peed off as you are trying so very flipping hard to get things going for you.

I only know you from on this site but what i know is this:

You are a very strong woman. I cannot see you letting much/if anything beat you down. I have every confidence that one day very very soon something is going to click and the weight will start coming off.

In the meantime stop reading the threads with the 'Yay Me' titles go for the doom n gloom ones :)

Please keep coming to the support group and if possible see if you can't sneak to the ones they have over in Brum...

Keep smiling beautiful lady, your turn is coming xxx

Back