• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So Excited, So Hungry!

toriallelujah

Hi everyone!

I apologise if this is a duplicate, Ive tried posting and thought it had worked, but I cant seem to see my post!!!

So, Im a newbie :) Ive been reading the forums for about a year and a half and I need to say how wonderful it is to have this tool! I have found it such a great source of information and it really has helped me on my 'journey'!
It gives every angle of what its like to go through surgery from the cravings, the sickness, the joy, the depression, the fall outs, the money, everything and its brilliant! So thankyou all for your help - keep it up!

Im getting banded on sunday, this sunday, like in 4 days time and I am so excited! Nervous and hungry, but really excited.

Im on day 8 of my milk diet and so far have found it fine! and yes, I will blow my own trumpet, I havent cheated at all!
However, today I have realised I have a furry tongue and my mouth has been metallic for about 4 days now :( this is normal right?

Well, I hope to be posting on here a lot more now, broken laptop meant I couldnt post until now, but Im really looking forward to getting to know everyone and supporting each other.
As much as my friends and family are supportive of me, I dont think they quite get it :S

Well, thats me for now!

Thankyou all again!!

Torie :)

Back