• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

band fill ?

julieann

Hi all, can anyone tell me how you know when you are due for a band fill. I have one booked for next saturday and my weightloss has stopped even though im still losing inches and im feeling more hunger but still not sure how to know whether a fill is needed or not. julie:confused:

Your provider/surgeon will talk with you and he/she will decide the best course of action. You like me, sound like we need that fill....

Sadly I have to wait till 23rd February...I still have restriction but would like a little more.

Your provider/surgeon will talk with you and he/she will decide the best course of action. You like me, sound like we need that fill....

Sadly I have to wait till 23rd February...I still have restriction but would like a little more.
I think that i am ready for it as i can definately eat more, even though like you i do have some restriction. I just wish i could have that feeling back that i had when i first had the band fitted of not really wanting to eat and not fancying anything.

I do not ever want that feeling that I don't want food, I still love and enjoy food but I am learning now to respect it more.

I never want to stop enjoying new flavours...new tastes...thats not why I had surgery, to end up not wanting or enjoying food. I just want to gain full willpower and not let it be the dominant factor in my life as it was prior to surgery.

Life for me would be miserable indeed if that were the case and if the operation was meant to stop you enjoying food and living life, then I would have stayed fat.

Sorry to maybe come across a bit, you know, but this for me is the long game...and I want a life still, just a more controlled one.:)

I do not ever want that feeling that I don't want food, I still love and enjoy food but I am learning now to respect it more.

I never want to stop enjoying new flavours...new tastes...thats not why I had surgery, to end up not wanting or enjoying food. I just want to gain full willpower and not let it be the dominant factor in my life as it was prior to surgery.

Life for me would be miserable indeed if that were the case and if the operation was meant to stop you enjoying food and living life, then I would have stayed fat.

Sorry to maybe come across a bit, you know, but this for me is the long game...and I want a life still, just a more controlled one.:)
You have every right to your own oppinion, i wish i could think like you at the moment but i am really obssesive about food and find it easier to cope with when i dont fancy it so please dont worry about how you come across on your posts as we are all in the same boat and can hopefully help each other. julie xx

We are all hear to help each other...I hope you can relax about food one day...and if you ever need a friend or some help, I am here for you too.;)

I feel the same I wanted the bypass to reduce the amount I could eat but not what I ate as I want to enjoy food also. A friend of mine has another friend who had the bypass in february last year and she says she never feels hungry and never eats much. But I want to be able to join in with other people and do what comes naturally only in a small amount....I dont feel guilty when I eat now and really enjoy what I put in my mouth. However, before the op I would wish to not feel hungry and crave food....we will all get there in the end...xx

id prefer to not want food if im honest i loved my first week or so post op because i hate not being able to eat certain foods but then im a piggy for them lol i however am enjoying eating new things id never have tried if i hadnt been banded

as for the fill if your eating more then have another! i want to go as tight as poss but everyone different in what they want

Back