• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So frustrated! Please advise!

Hi, meant to say if you don't like milk drinks (I know its still made of milk) buy the unflavoured variety and add it to sauces, soup, cearals which will disguise it. In fact anything your preparing to eat. That way your killing 2 birds with one stone eating a very restricted diet but also getting those vital proteins in. Victoria x

I had the gastric bypass but I did have a week where I only lost 1/2 a pound but I had fluid retention my doctor gave me some medication and it all went the next week I lost a lot more. Keep up the good work it's great you are being able to excercise as well.

Thanks Wendy. I've always liked walking, we live on the coast and there's beautiful walks in the local woods too. Favourite part of the day taking the dog and sometimes my godaughters for walks. I've lost two pound today so I'm happy now. :) whinging stopped (for now) x

Yay, that's great news! x

As impatient as I am, my stall is very slowly going. Very slowly but finally lost a few pounds. Not only that, I started this 31st may and was roughly a size 26 top, I tried on a size 20 coat today, it was extremely snug BUT IT ZIPPED UP! Woohoo. I am going to wait another month to get it and see if I can get a size smaller still :) happy bunny today. X

Good on you but a word of warning! Unless you're rich try and manage without buying too many clothes as it really does hurt when 8weeks later they're no good as you look like a baggy sack of spuds! Lol! Would hate you having to return the outgrown items as faulty because the zips broke....not that I'd do that!

Ha ha :) I'm going camping for a week in Scotland so need a rain coat! The rest of my wardrobe will be getting stitches in the sides to tuck them in till I can afford a new wardrobe! I'm going to look a canny treat for the next few months :-o x

Lol yes I looked I right tramp for a while. Even my old sewing machine i had bought me as a 12yr old came back out to whiz up n down seams! (god I was an odd child, imagine a kid of 12 these days asking for a sewing machine...but I did have the best dressed Barbies lol)

in fact I've just altered a size 22 evening gown into a 12! So much spare fabric lol reckon I could have made two out of it :)

:) I was the same, used to love sewing. But was a bit cack handed. Still am really so could prove interesting! You are an inspiration Jo. Thanks for your replies! I honestly don't think I could ever get down to a twelve but have much more chance getting to a 14 at this rate :) I don't think I'll have as much willpower as you for the exercise else I wouldn't be this big now, willpower is not my strong point. Although I realised today I've not had bread for five weeks. That takes some willpower! Plenty of dog walking though. I've downloaded that free app map my walk and we are walking at least two miles a night. Up lots of hills too. :) I've already been told i have to give my clothes to my mum and partners mum when I shrink out of them! X

Haha and I said exactly the same thing, thinking if I get to a 14 fab, but then it just keeps on going...so I'm no miracle woman, as I thought just like you are doing now...just keep at it, go with the flow and you'll see..bet that little black dress at Xmas gonna be a 10 never mind a 12! :) x

I hope so. That would be amazing. Then I hope to go back up in size slightly as hope to be getting pregnant then. Whoop. So maybe I should hang into my clothes. Keep thinking I'll suddenly become a great seamstress. I did see someone from work I haven't seen for a while an caught her look twice. If we had been on our own I know she would ask if I'd lost weight but there was others there. It's working!!!!!!!! Yeahhhh!!! X

Hi Lola how r u getting on r u on solid food yet.

Hi mimi I'm getting on great thanks. I'm on proper food but not solid as such till Tuesday. Although I've eaten some solid things but just cut it mega small and chewed it very well. But mainly things like scrambled egg, tinned tomatoes, bolognese, curried cauliflower. I'm not doing well with drinking fluids though. Keep forgetting then when I realise I have to decide whether I would rather eat and have a drink in an hour then I forget again! Ah well I will get there. I've got nothing in my band though so everything goes down. Just eating a frozen banana for the first time. Tis ok, quite nice. Was going to try protein drinks but I'm back on normal foods Tuesday so will speak to the dietician and see how I can up my protein and cut my carbs. Although I think I will eat alot of salad when I'm back on proper foods, should have stuck to that before and I wouldn't be here!! My biggest problem is big portions so at least once I have my fill that will not even be a possibility. I am sticking to small portions now. Just! Could have easily had seconds of that lovely cauli curry!! I've lost a few pounds now though so that's a bit of motivation to keep me going to my fill. Are you getting on ok?

Not to bad today need to eat more but you have to get Into a routine its hard when wot u do eat fills u up with wind.but at least the pain is more manageable today thank god.

Argh. Am proper dreading my fill after hearing how tough you and Amy have had it this week!! Oh well it might make me lose weight quicker!! To be fair I'm not hungry now I'm eating out of routine. Feel shattered but think I'm low in iron. Need to research some high iron foods for Tuesday. Bag of spinach for dinner. Will be like popeye!

Sure it will be okay....don't think my experience is normal! Think its a case of working out how/what you can eat and sticking with that for a while. You will be fine xxx

Back