• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy I just had to share

I had to take my wedding and engagement rings to the jewellers yesterday they were so loose.... They have got to come down 3.5 sizes hahaha I'm so happy!! I love my band

I came out so happy my hubby was walking towards me with the kids. He said your looking so fit. Which from him was a shock he doesn't really notice anything or anyone or pay any attention. To be fair if I was abducted and he got asked what I had been wearing he wouldn't have a clue.

So it was a double happy/shock day and I just stood and cried. The boys told nanny today on the quiet they think I'm going crazy because I cried in the shopping centre and bought them both a new xbox game straight afterwards haha

Awe thats fab :)

Good for you. I have had three rings stuck for two years, that I could at last remove last week, such a good feeling when they finally feel loose enough to remove.

Well done hun. It's great isn't it :D ..I've gone from a U to a small M in my rings but I'm not getting them done till I get to target as I was told they can only safely get cut twice ;)

Oh I cant wait for that to happen as I had to have a mans ring when I got married three years ago, which was a bit embarrassing, I never had an engagement ring but my husband did say he would buy me one next year! I would have cried too xx

Back