• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So happy

yay! that will be here before you know it :) good luck xx

Hi Lin,

How's it all going lovely..?

Hope you're well..

X

Hi Claire, it's going well thanks, just so busy with work at the moment. Not long now until your op, hope you are doing ok lovely. You take care. Xx

Just catching up with your diary Lin. So sorry to hear your original date was cancelled - what a string lady to stay so positive through such a disappointment - good luck keeping on track till the end of the month xxx

Thanks Kirsty, hope you are starting to feel better, I'm counting down the days but do have a couple of days up in Scotland to look forward to before the end of the month.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Thanks Niccie, not up there until 26th, busy few days before my op. Hopefully keep these nerves away.

Well this time next Monday I will be back at hospital hopefully to get my sleeve, I must admit I am getting nervous this time round. I had a busy weekend cooking for the freezer and cleaning and popping to my parents yesterday and doing a list of jobs for them, so much so I fell of the wagon and ended up having a chip butty, i must say I enjoyed it at the time it was going down but my gosh the repercussions overnight I have definitely suffered, my body no longer likes carbs !! Did beat myself up over it but lesson learnt and back to my best friends milk, yoghurt and Bovril.

Hope you all have a good day

I'm so pleased for you, only a week to go yippee! We all have the odd fall, I ate a small slice of birthday cake and 1 chocolate yesterday, it wasn't worth it, just my head again ..... It's so infuriating

Thanks Niccie, you are right we are allowed a fall, but upwards and onwards. Did you enjoy the birthday cake?

No I didn't, it was very sweet it had been 3 months and 2 days since my last bit! It didn't make me I'll though ?

Take care Lin, can't wait to hear from you when you're ready xx

Well I'm still waiting. Another lady and I were supposed to be first and second but they have had the day cases in first. Very nervous it will be cancelled again. Anxious isn't the word

Back