• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So this week i was naughty

MissDiet

Come on lbs!!!
Ive been so scared of eating. Hardly eating much. Id get pain off a little of carvery meat, cottage pie etc. But... These go down fine..
2 chicken nuggets
4 popcorn chicken
Orange juice fresh
Choc buttons
Waffle

Before anyone says ' thats what made you fat '. I know this and believe me its in moderation haha. Im mearly posting this to show that you can have a treat once in a while.

This week is the first time ive tried 'bad' food. I seem to get pain off good things, its weird lol.

Please no negativity about eating crap. This is a small snippet of my diet. I just want to show that a bypass doesnt mean your food life is over

Xxx

Love that you have warned off the negative comments... we know their would be plenty!! I totally get your thread and its nice to know life goes on..its just that you have more control now, which is great. Ive had a few treats too but not chocolate yet so fingers crossed x

Good one, Sam ... can't say I would be able to do this as still nauseous but if it works for you, good luck, honey ... xxx :D

Its a shame i have to warn them off lol.

I think my heads playing tricks and now making me anxious and im thinking im going to throw up...

Good luck to you both :)

Xx

No negative, however just out of personal interest, how many chocolate buttons did you eat, and did you feel rough with the sugar?

I know when Ive tried something I shouldnt of, I feel so rough if it has any sugar in it.

Ive tried 2 cadburys twirl bites and them 2 thorntons choc buttons with no trouble.

Im not going crazy i dont think. I only tried choc as ive been drinking fresh orange which is high in sugar with no problems (usually have it as a breakfast) so i thought id see how i faired with a little chocolate.

Just a tip, if you fancy icecream or a cold treat try some honeydew melon which has been in the fridge, a nice sweet soft treat

Xx

Ive always been a savoury girl to be honest. If a choc button every other day gets me through this journey with no bad effects then im happy :)

Now a chinese.. Thats a diff story, id kill for that but i daren't try it haha

X

I tried lamb shank and mash today when out for a meal, was okay but i counted to atleast 20 chews.

I dread meal times as im so scared of the stuck pain x

Haha ;-) tut tut.

I cant get enough... Tropicana!

X

High sugar, low fat. Nope no problems, maybe im lucky though.

Try a little with water maybe and try building up to full strength if worried.

I havent dumped on anything yet, really scared of it.

Whats your top 5 foods then?

X

High sugar, low fat. Nope no problems, maybe im lucky though.

Try a little with water maybe and try building up to full strength if worried.

I havent dumped on anything yet, really scared of it.

Whats your top 5 foods then?

X

Oh Im so boring lol

Cheese - any form
Egg - Anyway
Nuts
Fish in parlsey sauce
tinned lamb stew

:)

Fish and lamb sounds good!

Ive not really been one for cheese, which is a good thing otherwise i might be even bigger! Lol

Ive tried the inside of sausage with a fried egg ( fry light ) and tinned tomatoes. Thats tasty and as long as you use low fat sausage and pat them dry after cooked to absorb the oil the they seem to go down ok

Oohhh spaghetti hoops are okay too xx

MissDiet said:
Haha ;-) tut tut.

I cant get enough... Tropicana!

X

Me too! If i don't water it down though i get awful late dumping! One on occasion thought i was in labour the pain was that bad!! I've decided this week to knock it on the head its extra sugar i don't need, important three days clean of tropicana! o_O

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Good on you hun! I only have a glass or so a day so not too bad compared to my old 2.5ltr bottle of chubby coke haha

X

Can't agree more, its just my one glass a day was creeping to two. Frightened of losing control. I shall treat myself every now and then! Mad isn't it that a glass of oj is a treat!! Pre op a treat was a Chinese, bar of chocolate and a Vat of vodka!!!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

It is crazy. However chinese was never a treat it was just dinner lol. I think thats where i went wrong haha

X

Back