• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

So whats ur average portion size

Hi tinkerbell, this thread is something I am worrying about at the moment, I am 7 weeks out and i had my first fill (3ml) a couple of weeks ago. the worry is I can eat without feeling full, i rang my providor and they said its normal to feel this way until I have had a few fills to get the right restriction. But I am worried i am eating too much, I dont pick between meals but when I eat its the same old story, I can eat a fair bit, which was my prob pre op!! I am sure we will get there though hun x

With hindsight part of my decision making process “ to Op or not to Op” was brought about by going to the chipy and getting ‘fish & chips’ with peas/bread cake and (I hate to admit) 2 x large sausages on the side ! ! ! Today 8 weeks out, a reduced fat Baby Bell does the trick ~ I am hoping that my intake does increase so that I can manage 6 – 8oz steak / chicken and some salad when out for a meal . . . xx

Kevin, I can't manage the steak three years out but everybody I'd different. With regards to chicken its about half a chicken breast depends how moist it is x

Back