• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

so worried pls help

mandyl

:cry:hi
postie came and im really worried and confused. first letter was from physch saying they thought and had applied for me to have cbt. que me in tears and now really confused
then the next letter is from chichester suite confirming op date and what to do and when. i dont know what to do and there not answering the phone:cry::cry::cry:

Just try and calm yourself down. Someone will answer the phone and put your mind at ease soon xxx

hi i expect letter fom chichester suite was posted after the other one. What i mean is the phyc one was probably in system and then your op date came up.
Please dont panic and keep trying to ring them.
GOod luck

What is the problem hun?one has crossed the other,the post is up the wall at present.Why does cbt worry you?You have your date for op dont you?Try to relax best wishes Maz x

Don't worry you've had your psych assessment already haven't you, so it just sounds as though they want you to have some CBT sessions to support you pre and post op - which is great. I can't see how it would get in the way of your surgery - calm down and call them in a bit to confirm, but I am sure it will be ok.

calm mandy calm. im such a div sorry everyone. spoken to veila. mr slater has booked bed everything is fine..xx

a hug to say thankyou when its done .xx

Hi Mandy
What is CBT ? If it is to talk to a Doctor about your depression sure thats a good thing and as everybody said it want hold up your surgery . I was told if I need help after my surgery I just have to ask for it and I will hun . I`m so happy for you . Dont go worrying you`ll be fine . Take care .
MARGARET XX
hi its cognitive behaverial therapy.
i dont mind having it .it was that i didnt read letter properly as usuall and thought oh god cancelling/got to have this first.
after thoroughly checking its all fine.xx

i had cbt for an unhealth related problem its nothing to be worried about and i think may do you some good especially as your a worryer it will give you some good techniques in how to deal with your worries and how to deal with your food issues

i keep playing the vw positive thinking ad. xx

Does his wife know ??????? Tee hee
she probably does to be honest. im harmless though. hubby left last yr and still miss him loads. and technically still married. x

Back