• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sod's Law?

Spikeyjaycee

I'm waiting to hear from the hospital about my wls so I thought, as this would be the last Christmas I could eat what I like, I'd jolly well enjoy it. So what happens? I get the flu and have lost all interest in food! Because I've been coughing so much, my whole body hurts and my throat feels red raw - only thing I can face is lemsips and ice cream! I can feel I've lost weight (which is good) but, oh, I am missing my Xmas food!!!! Hubby's got the flu now too so neither of us are eating! Oh well - happy christmas one and all - here's to the losing side!

If your surgery is far enough away why not have a New Year's dinner with all the x-mas regulars. It would be one you wouldn't forget that is for sure.

Hope you & hubby feel better soon.
;)

I agree with Phatgirl make a date for later on when you can enjoy it....I am working christmas day as is my son so we are having a special day on boxing day...hope you feel better soon chick and just typical your hubby gets it so he can get out of looking after you lol.......hope he feels better soon to..xx

Back