• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Someone has reached goal...

congrats to you :)

Aw :) wot a lurvly thread for a lurvly lady :D I could not be happier for you, chuckles ... we have been through thick & thin (guess I am the thick bit :p) & hope this is the beginning of a fabulous new chapter in your life, darlin ... lob ya muchly, mwah xxx

Aw :) wot a lurvly thread for a lurvly lady :D I could not be happier for you, chuckles ... we have been through thick & thin (guess I am the thick bit :p) & hope this is the beginning of a fabulous new chapter in your life, darlin ... lob ya muchly, mwah xxx

Thank you so much darling, lob ya muchly! And you are far from thick!!! I'm being spoilt with dinner tonight by my new man :) xxx

from me phone :D

Thank you so much darling, lob ya muchly! And you are far from thick!!! I'm being spoilt with dinner tonight by my new man :) xxx

Have a fandabby dozy time honey ... save me something yummy :D Must meet him soon ... I can vet for England ... just ask my kids :p mwah xxx

Have a fandabby dozy time honey ... save me something yummy :D Must meet him soon ... I can vet for England ... just ask my kids :p mwah xxx
i read him this post, he was shaking in his boots hahahaha :D xxx

Bet they are REALLY clean boots, though :roofles: :p
Jut tell him I am harmless ... mostly :eek::eek:
Hope you had a lovely time last night, sweetpea :) mwah xxx

Last edited:
Bet they are REALLY clean boots, though :roofles: :p
Jut tell him I am harmless ... mostly :eek::eek:
Hope you had a lovely tie last night, sweetpea :) mwah xxx

Lol he said he would be happy to bring me up to see you :) x

Back