• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Someone used the "tiny".....how fab...:)

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
Had a real boost today, I bumped into a lady I have not seen in ages and her words were...

"my god girl, you are tiny compared to this time last year..."

Now I know I am not tiny but wow that made me feel so good and positive. I never thought I would hear words like that and me in the same sentence...:D:bliss:

nice to get that boost, how much have you lost so far ?

Now that is one heck of a compliment! Well done!

That's great Caz. What a boost! x

How exciting!!! I'm so pleased for you hun!!!!!!

Congratulations on losing the weight and a well deserved compliment - well done.
:happy036:

What a lovely compliment :D

You've given me a great big happy for you smile right across my face, I'm feeling proud for you :)

I bet it's stil making you smile today isnt it.

Well done you must be on cloud nine :talk017::talk017:

I remember the feeling when my nephew hugged me and called me a 'dot' - made my day and the feeling has never been forgotten :bliss:

Keep up the good work

Had a real boost today, I bumped into a lady I have not seen in ages and her words were...

"my god girl, you are tiny compared to this time last year..."

Now I know I am not tiny but wow that made me feel so good and positive. I never thought I would hear words like that and me in the same sentence...:D:bliss:

Hi Caz

It is amazing how one little word in a sentence can make all the difference in how we perceive ourselves.

Even at my smallest I still have this tendency to think I'm still big...It's other people comments that sometimes verifies to me how small I have become.

Well done Caz

(((hugs)))

Back