• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry a bit TMI but diarriah whilst on milk diet

louisaL

looking to make a change!
Hi Everyone,

Sorry to delight this with you at lunch time but Im on day 3 of the Milk diet and having terrible diarriah (yellow). Not sure if this is a good thing as it means i'm regular and perhaps all the cr*p out of me is going or if it is not meant to happen.

:eek: once more sorry for TMI.

Lol I did the same but it eased off after a few days just make sure you have all your water etc each day xx

hi

oh that's good to know thank you so much!

If it doesn't , try soya milk xx

The milk does help to clear all the fats from your body.. ense the funny colour poo... but as suggested soya milk maybe better for you.. you may have an intolerence to lactose... which sometimes you dont know you have an intolerance until you have to consume lots as you do on the milk diet xx

thanks i was thinking along those lines just didnt know what the symptoms were

I had the opposite problem bright yellow constipation !! The nurse I saw Monday said that if you were intolerant it would be the squitts !!! I was seriously wishing for that as I managed the diet but not the constipation. She said lactose free milk would make a difference.

Hope you get better soon.

I had lactose intolerance which was found during milk diet. Tummy made growling sounds, I felt bloated and sick and I had to visit the loo many many times a day. I also had some pain once or twice. It would start directly after I'd have my milk in the morning. Try switching to lactofree, not soya as soya won't have enough cals.

Back