• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sorry but I love food!

nic you know my thoughts about food. It has to have a good nutritional value and be of the best possiable quality available at the time as well as the tastiest. I still love food and also enjoy cooking just wish i had more time to devote to it.

Nic, i still love food. I still salivate when i read recipes and plan meals and look forward to them. ENjoy going out for meals and trying new things. Like you, i've been lucky to be able to tolerate foods and still enjoy them. 9 months post op, i can eat more than i used to, but still nowhere near what i used to pre op and i enjoy a much bigger range of food now.

Hi Nic

Yup still love food and enjoy trying out recipes, deciding how to eat well and fit it into my allowance. Love eating out and don't bat an eyelid if they ask why I've left so much just say "I'm just out of hospital" and they fade away.

M

I'm on my 2nd day of puree's and never knew a good old Muller light could taste soooooooooooooooooooo good...I like food NO love it BUT now post-op want to make friends with it in a different way.I have just prepared a bbq for the family with all the trimmings and just seem pleased by the spread layed out before me and have no inkling to jump in and join them but it sure gives me pleasure to see them enjoy it...
M

I have just prepared a bbq for the family with all the trimmings and just seem pleased by the spread layed out before me and have no inkling to jump in and join them but it sure gives me pleasure to see them enjoy it...
M

I did that 2 weeks post op! Coped fine too!

Back