• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

sorry i havent been around lately

tink1974

Apologies everyone - just needed a few wks to clear my mind after my surger was cancelled at heartlands, birmingham.

I am flying over again on Wed for op on thurs so fingers crossed there is actually a bed for me this time! lol

i am not as nervous this time around and have lost a bit of weight since i was there at start of dec which is good.

I will keep u posted how i get on.

Happy New Year everyone - i am sooooo looking forward to this year

xx

Apologies everyone - just needed a few wks to clear my mind after my surger was cancelled at heartlands, birmingham.

I am flying over again on Wed for op on thurs so fingers crossed there is actually a bed for me this time! lol

i am not as nervous this time around and have lost a bit of weight since i was there at start of dec which is good.

I will keep u posted how i get on.

Happy New Year everyone - i am sooooo looking forward to this year

xx

Hiya tink,

Good luck for the 6th and I sincerley hope everything goes according to plan for you this time.

Keep us posted sweetheart

Linski xxx

All the very best Tink, with your every step and keep us posted... sending a humungous hug and loads of love as always... take good care xxx

thanx everyone - its good to be back :)

Reactions: Bev
Great to have you back and I am sending all the positive vibes I can muster that it all goes according to plan this time!! Good Luck hun (HUG) XX

Everything crossed for you hun and welcome back.

Back